Military service members have always played a tremendous role in our history and culture, beginning with our founder Jack Taylor who served as a decorated naval fighter pilot in World War II on the USS Enterprise.
Lessons Jack learned during his military career – including dedication to service, integrity, team spirit and hard work – influenced the way he did business. Today, the Taylor family still owns Enterprise Holdings and is committed to maintaining our founding values and reflecting our deep military heritage.
Taking care of people. That’s what working at Enterprise Holdings is all about. With a global network that spans more than 90 countries, and with 100,000 employees, it’s also how we’ve become the largest car rental company in the world. And as a family-owned, privately held company, we make decisions based on the long-term, sustainable growth of our brands – world-class brands that include Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. That kind of success leads to amazing opportunities when you join our team.
Our support and recognition:
- Member of Veteran Jobs Mission
- Member of Joining Forces Coalition
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Foundation committed $3 million to The Fisher House Foundation
- Recognized as a Military Friendly Employer by G.I. Jobs magazine – 2013-2016
- Recognized as a Military Friendly Spouse Employer by G.I. Jobs magazine – 2016