The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, values and rewards dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced professionals. We operate over 2,200 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Canada and Mexico. All of our associates have one thing in mind — helping our customers build and improve upon their homes. Join The Home Depot team today and see for yourself why we are consistently ranked as a top Fortune 500 company.
Putting customers first is The Home Depot way. In fact, “excellent customer service” is one of our core values here, and it doesn’t just end in our stores — it extends throughout our company. Our associates in our corporate and affiliate offices are just as committed to customer service in their daily roles, and it’s within these roles that they can learn, grow and reach their full potential at The Home Depot.
Our Commitment to the Military and their families
- Orange Honors Scholarship - Sponsored by The Home Depot, this contest offers a $10,000 educational scholarship to recognize the contributions of military spouses.
- Top 50 for 7 years – We are one of only seven employers to be ranked by G.I. Jobs magazine’s list of “Top 50 Military-Friendly Employers” for seven consecutive years, including #1 in 2004.
- Top 10 Military-Friendly Employers – We were named one of the Top 10 Military-Friendly Employers in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Support The Troops – In partnership with the United States Organization (USO), our very own Military Appreciation Group (MAG) has associates volunteer at the USO “Support the Troops” events as they transition in and out of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport.
- Welcome Home! – We have welcome home celebrations for associates returning from Active Duty.
- Housing for Veterans in Need – Our volunteers have helped transform over 17,000 homes for veterans in need.
The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.