Product Manager-Asset Management
Posted: April 15, 2017
Reference ID: 1201870
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager, you will define the future of Cisco's Software Asset Management service. You will prioritize features related to software, build consensus, and work closely with a cross-functional team focused on delivering high-quality experiences to our internal and external customers. You will become an expert at understanding what our customers need, integrating usability studies, user research, analysis, and stakeholder feedback into requirements to ensure our product and services delight customers. You will help us through the use of analytics and business-cases to drive decisions and improve our product/service offerings. You'll be responsible for roadmap and product requirement documents and ultimately lead the strategy and direction making key decisions, shaping and championing a new direction for the Asset Management service.
Who You'll Work With
Our team, Software Services Asset Management, enables the transformation of Cisco by creating and delivering Asset Management service solutions including software asset management to our customers around the world that drive revenue streams, optimize costs, and make it easier to do business. Our services enable customers to maintain a near real-time inventory to better manage assets, both software and hardware, reduce risk, and make the right business decisions. As a Product Manager on this team, you will have the unique opportunity to work with both internal and external customers and help evolve the service offerings to them.
Who You Are
If you like to lead a service product that is mission critical to Cisco, provide product guidance to global team, lend your software expertise ,inject the right blend of trade-offs to maximize the product impact in the marketplace (competition, constraints, timing, costs, internal capabilities), we're looking for you!
• 10+ years of product management, business development, software licensing, or specifically related to software
• Strong software asset management (SAM), IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Asset Management (ITAM) domain experience
• Strong user experience sensibilities and a passion for making complex systems simple and easy to use
• Customer focused mindset. Ability to cultivate an environment focused on customer satisfaction. Ability to build productive peer and stakeholder relationships
• Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM methodologies Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills -must be able to interact well with developers internally as well as at partner companies
• MBA preferred, BS/MS in business, economics, or computer science
• Field Services experience a plus
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Strong technical understanding is a plus
• Passion for delivering a great customer experience at scale
• Experience in developing large-scale, highly available, high-performance systems
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.