What You'll Do
You will have an unparalleled opportunity to contribute and drive an outstanding IR program by executing on our Investor Relations strategy and building excellent relationships with the financial community. This will entail developing strategic IR communication materials and working across many functions within the Company. We are looking for a motivated, creative problem solver with a passion for driving results to join our team. Who You'll Work With
You will be working with an award winning Investor Relations team who has been recognized by Institutional Investor as, "Best investor Relations Team" as voted by Wall Street. Our dedicated team works in a fast-paced environment focused on building a best in class IR program and compelling investment case. This role offers an exciting opportunity to grow and expand your skillset while working for a world-class technology company. Who You Are
You will have a proven track record of building strong relationships with Wall Street and internal constituents. You will leverage your strategic communication skillset to effectively communicate the company's story including company strategy, operating results and competitive position. Comfortable at the executive level, you will serve as a strategic advisor to Cisco's executive team to provide input on investor sentiment and insights. It is imperative that you are a team player who enjoys collaborating with your colleagues to solve problems, and to influence others.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- More than 5+ years Investor Relations experience or relevant experience.
- Solid financial acumen and experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build strong relationships
- Ability to engage with and influence at the executive level
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Aptitude for identifying and solving issues; outstanding critical thinking skillset required
- Ability to engage with and influence at the executive level Analytical thinker with attention to detail
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.