*** Selected applications MUST be a U.S. CITIZEN and have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Clearance***
***Must Live in New York, NY*** What You'll Do
The Solutions Integration Architect (SIA) plays a major role in ensuring Cisco is fully integrated and delivering to the expectations of our customers. This position is a key customer facing role where the SIA will be working closely with key players throughout an organization from the technical staff through the CXO level. Through the working relationship with the customer the SIA is responsible for ensuring the Cisco and Cisco Advanced Services strategy is conforming to the customers current needs. Additionally the SIA needs to always look at the future with the customer ensuring Cisco is aware of any current challenges and/or growth where potential Cisco solutions and/or Cisco Advance Services offerings can be proposed. Who You'll Work With
In addition to being aligned with the customers strategy the SIA needs to be aligned closely with all Cisco Advanced Services teams engaged at the customer. This evolvement includes helping provide clear and concise customer requirements, ensuring the team is working towards the correct solution for the customer, the customer is understanding of the solution proposed by Cisco, and that any potential gap or issue is identified and brought to the attention of the correct Cisco team members and ultimately the customer. This involvement with internal Cisco teams will include providing key account updates to management while working across functional areas with both CoE Solution Architects and Network Consulting Engineers." Who You Are
- You will need to live in New York City metropolitan area with a commute of no more than 1.5 hours.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills for both a technical and executive level conversation.
- Be able to present complex solutions/ideas across all levels of participants and to work in a team environment as both a leader and an individual contributor.
- Ability to interact with multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a common goal and effectively lead cross-functional teams.
- Build and maintain trust and relationships with customers and Cisco team members
Strong written and presentation skills at both technical and executive.
Must Have Skills:
- Previous experience with State and Local Government and Higher Education customers.
- In depth knowledge of Collaboration, Data Center, Route Switch and Security technologies; multi-vendor knowledge appreciated.
- Practical experience running complex Cisco managed and technical projects
Strategic conversational ability in a wide range of technologies and how they map to business outcomes.
- Build and maintain long-term technology/solutions roadmaps.
- Ability to develop strategic Architectures and Solutions based on customer business needs
Identify customer business and technology needs through relationship building with key customer stakeholders.
- Ability to create and execute on our top accounts strategic initiatives.
- Ability to provide business development support - positioning services and assisting in scoping and determining level of effort for proposals and statements of work.
- Work with engineers to ensure delivery quality and scalability across all theater.
Possess core skills in: problem solving, negotiating, business writing, customer relationship management, effective presentation, and active listening.
- Ability to understand industry strategies, business challenges, and desired business outcomes and develop a technology, solutions-oriented strategy at a vertical or segment level that can deliver those outcomes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Services portfolio of offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to identify gaps and drive innovation solutions that close the gaps into the portfolio and into the accounts covered.
- Strong customer consulting experience in network design, collaboration, data center and security solutions.
- Must have a CCIE for at least one of the areas listed above.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired strong performers. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.