What You'll Do
Being a member of Cisco's Americas Finance Advanced Services team means playing a pivotal role in influencing change across broad areas of Cisco and leading key initiatives. You'll have the unique opportunity to manage a full P&L with revenue, COGS and margin responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
Who You'll Work With
- Monthly and quarterly forecast, annual planning and long range planning
- Influence and evolve bookings, revenue, and profitability forecast models utilizing inputs from cross functional partners.
- Manage the associated planning models and assumptions on forecast drivers to provide business insight for both revenue and COGS
- Develop standardized monthly reporting, financial metrics, and commentary
- Drive expense and headcount management
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of the business.
You will be a member of Americas Advanced Services (AS) Finance, an organization within Sales and Services Finance (SSF). This is a dynamic and impactful team supporting the AS organization and its transformation. The AS Finance team plays a vital role in Cisco's business growth and profitability in our role as key advisors to our delivery business partners.
You will engage regularly with the Delivery team, Regional Finance teams, Corporate Revenue, Commercial Finance, and Operations.Who You Are
The successful candidate will combine the ability to support day-to-day operations while cultivating strong partnerships with the US Public Sector VP and other business stakeholders to drive business performance. Your ability to lead and ensure excellence through execution and focus on leadership development consistent with performance drivers and finance cultural mantras will be important. You have a track record of succeeding in an ambiguous and ever changing environment.
At a minimum, we require:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business.
- 10 + years finance experience
- Strong collaboration, presentation, influencing, and communications skills and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Expense management experience including managing month end and quarter end close processes.
- Detail and results oriented, highly organized with ability to quickly grasp business needs
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with Cisco Finance applications including Plan-It, SI2000, and Hyperion Essbase
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.