What You'll Do
You'll have the unique opportunity to support a full P&L with revenue, COGS and margin responsibilities. Activities will include monthly and quarterly forecast, annual planning and long range planning. You'll also manage, influence, and evolve bookings, revenue, and profitability forecast models utilizing inputs from cross functional partners. Managing the associated planning models and assumptions on forecast drivers to provide business insight for both revenue and COGS is within this scope of work. Additionally, you'll develop standardized monthly reporting, financial metrics, and commentary as well as drive expense and headcount management. You must also ensure compliance in all aspects of the business.Who You'll Work With
You will be a member of Americas Advanced Services (AS) Finance, an organization within Sales and Services Finance (SSF). This is a dynamic and impactful team supporting the AS organization and its transformation. The AS Finance team plays a vital role in Cisco's business growth and profitability in our role as key advisors to our delivery business partners.
The successful candidate will combine the ability to support day-to-day operations while cultivating strong partnerships with business stakeholders to drive business performance. You will engage regularly with Delivery team, Regional Finance teams, Corporate Revenue, Commercial Finance, and Operations.Who You Are
You are a collaborative financial analyst who is in search of a challenging role where your job description does not define your role as you look to expand your skills exponentially. Your ability to lead and ensure excellence through execution and focus on leadership development consistent with performance drivers and finance cultural mantras will be important.
At a minimum, we require:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Business.
- 3+ years finance experience
- Strong collaboration, presentation, influencing, and communications skills and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Expense management experience including managing month end and quarter end close processes.
- Proven track record of succeeding in an ambiguous and ever changing environment.
- Detail and results oriented, highly organized with ability to quickly grasp business needs
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with Cisco Finance applications including Plan-It, SI2000, and Hyperion Essbase
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.