What You'll do
An excellent opportunity is now available to join the Global Partner Finance Organization. As a primary member of the team, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day, monthly, and quarterly deliverables involving OpEx management and forecasting for the Global Sales Scaling Engines (GSSE) business partners.
This role has visibility with senior leaders and business partners. You will have the opportunity to make recommendations to improve our current processes.
Who You'll work with
- Own OpEx budget management for a segment of the GSSE business ($600M+ Annual) which includes headcount/requisition tracking, expense tracking, expense forecast, flash submissions, allocation of budget to areas, submitting monthly accruals, approving purchase and headcount requisitions
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Understand internal and external drivers impacting OpEx performance and work closely with our business partners in making strategic spend decisions
- Partner with business stakeholders to drive business performance
- Provide input on process improvements and drive automation of our reporting processes
You will join the Global Partner Finance Organization in helping Cisco and our partners deliver continued growth and profitability. Our ecosystem of more than 65,000 partners all over the world delivers more than 85% of Cisco's revenue, and partners will play an increasingly vital role in helping us enable our customers as they strive to become digital businesses. Who You are
You are a strong communicator and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines. You have knowledge of accounting and understanding of financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting or Finance or related working experience
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis or related field
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly becoming a well-respected and trusted business partner
- Analytical thinking with high attention to detail
- Self-starting attitude and ability to lead and influence
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.