What You'll Do Superb opportunity to work with talented, dynamic, passionate, and diverse team members who support the high-end Cisco customers to resolve highly complex technical issues within the customers Collaboration (Voice/Messaging/Video) Solutions. We provide Technical Support to high-profile Cisco customers. You will also have the opportunityto work on cutting-edge technologies and Solutions.
Who You'll Work With You will join a group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. "Work hard, play harder" is the motto of the team. We are a good mix of engineers with varying years of experience (from 3 years all the way to 12 years) in Cisco technologies and solutions, and each-and-every-one of them bring extraordinary value to the table. Our team has global presence located in 3 US centers, 1 Brussels center and 2 India centers.
Who You Are Are you a problem solver? Do you love providing excellent customer support?Are you technically savvy? We are actively seeking a Customer Support Engineer to join some of the industry's brightest minds to work on today's most advanced Collaboration (Voice/Messaging/Video) Solution technologies.
In this highly visible role on a high performing team you will:
- You will provide phone/email consultation to independently debug complex problems.
- You display a positive and consistent customer support/service orientation
- Work independently, receiving minimal supervision, with no instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignment
- Think critically to troubleshoot complex problems. Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Influence product quality and roadmap by providing feedback to appropriate groups. Provide consultation to field consultants and partners.
At minimum, we require:
- You have 2+years experience with Cisco Voice/Data Center/Routing & Switching
- You have 2+years prior customer support experience
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Certifications (eg: CCIE, CCNP, VCP)
- Data Center technologies including Storage Area Networks (SAN), virtualization (VMWare), and Cisco's Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Bachelors or Masters in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent
Why Cisco We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.