1215831 - Finance Manager, Technical Services FP&A
Posted: September 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1215831
What You'll Do
As the Technical Services (TS) Finance Manager, you will lead the monthly forecasting process, annual financial planning activities, consolidate worldwide forecasts, and provide overall financial support and budget management to a VP within Technical Services.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the Monthly/Quarterly close activities, forecasting, variance analysis, reporting, and ad hoc responsibilities
• Manage the Yearly/Quarterly Budget/Commit planning processes
• Maintain strong cross-functional relationships with business partners within TS and Finance
• Manage, track, and report headcount for TS organization
• Manage COGS, OPEX, and Headcount budget for Customer Advocacy organization
• Analyze and interpret financial trends and metrics to help drive strategic decision making such as headcount affordability.
• Assist in implementing process, system and tool improvements that enable reporting efficiencies
• Create monthly reporting packages for the TS executive leadership team
• Drive financial and operational processes and projects
Who You'll Work With
Technical Services Finance is seeking a Finance Manager to manage Technical Services BE consolidation and forecasting for approximately $2B in annual spend. This finance role is an excellent opportunity to financially and operationally support critical groups within the Technical Services Sub BE Teams. Cisco Services is an award-winning organization that supports thousands of mission-critical networks around the world every day. Our world-class people, processes, systems and capabilities are at the core of enabling and accelerating customer success.
Who You Are
You have superb collaboration and communication skills which enables you to build relationships with key managers across all levels of business and finance organizations. You will also be able to make recommendations based on business judgment and data and be a trusted advisor to this worldwide organization. Your understanding of interdependence between business processes, ability to prioritize and navigate through challenges and ambiguity make you an ideal candidate.
• BS Degree with 4-6 years of Finance experience. MBA/CPA preferred
• Solid understanding of GAAP
• Excellent Excel skills
• Understanding of financial statements
• Analytical thought process
• Motivated, independent and accountable
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.