What You'll Do
Our team seeks an exceptional Finance Manager to partner with the Common Hardware Group to help the business make strategic investment decisions while identifying and driving process improvements for the organization. You will act as the primary business partner to SVP/VPs across the organization. Solid business partnering, financial modeling, communication, and time management skills will help you find success in this role.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and guidance for a team of financial analysts who provide direct support to the various businesses
• Drive the portfolio process for a large part of the organization
• Present periodic updates to both Finance and Engineering SVPs/VPs
• Lead the annual planning and quarterly commit processes, including Opex target distribution to the VPs and Operations leads
• Lead month end and quarter end close activities, driving forecast accuracy and compliance
• Collaborate with business partners while providing data analytics, sound judgment, and financial analysis to optimize costs
• Manage budget reallocation process with the business to ensure budget opportunities are well understood and adequate lead time for execution is in place
Who You'll Work With
You'll partner with and influence VP level Engineering leadership and managers, as truly critical strategic decisions, are made for the company. You will work with a fun loving, hardworking and team-oriented group of finance colleagues who have your back. In short, if you're up for the challenge and leave positive imprints with the teams you work with, you've found a good fit!
The Common Hardware Group (CHG) delivers the hardware platforms for Cisco's core Switching, Routing and Wireless products which account for over half of Cisco's total revenue and almost three-quarters of Cisco's total gross margins.
Who You Are
You have a proven ability to partner with and successfully influence executives and their leadership teams. You are a team leader who cares for his/her team while driving results, deliverables and process improvement.
Minimum requirements for this role:
At a minimum, we require:
• A Bachelors' Degree in Finance or Business related field with 6+ years related Finance experience, 2+ of those years involving senior-level business partnership.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus ability to steer difficult conversations to a solution
• High energy to find areas of process/efficiency improvement and be unafraid to drive positive change
• Ability to assess and rank priorities for self and guide others in the team
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.