What You'll Do
You will be joining the IoT Finance Team in a highly visible role supporting the new IOTSW Business Entity. In this role, you will partner with various teams including finance team within Application BE and other cross-function teams across Cisco, as well as leaders in business.
Responsibilities will include
• Drive month end, quarter end, long-range planning, and portfolio processes, including Work Day (WD)+7 and quarterly business reviews
• Financial consolidation and analysis for Applications BE including Bookings, P&L and Gross Margin Walks
• Drive Key Performance metrics reporting including ARR, software reporting, deferred revenue and unbilled deferred revenue reporting.
Who You'll Work With We have a passionate and collaborative finance team that you will partner closely with. In addition, you will engage with finance across Cisco, and partner with the business as needed. You will have the opportunity to learn about the most popular "Internet of Things" and SaaS business and help contribute to the success.
Who You Are
You are a strong team player, motivated with a drive for results and a "can do" attitude. You possess strong communication and analytical skills, detail oriented, and have the ability to be highly resourceful in a fast-paced environment.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• Bachelor's degree preferred in Finance, with 5+ years of experience in financial analysis or related field
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, with a strong ability to deal with large volumes of data, and strong financial modeling skills.
• MBA and/or Financial Certification a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.