1st & 2nd shift - Standup Forklift Operator
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 1823009900
Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for temporary fork truck positions in Kenosha, WI. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation (standup)
• Picking orders
• Auditing orders
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates MUST meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Have standup forklift experience
• Have 1 year of recent work history at one company (not through a staffing service)
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions
• MUST be available to work any shift (1st, 2nd or 3rd).
• High School Diploma/GED
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now or call: (262) 634-5572 to be considered for this position or any other job opportunities with Adecco!!
Steel toe boots/shoes are required. Excellent attendance is required.