First Level Helpdesk Representative
Location: Ewing, NJ
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
Adecco currently has multiple openings for Call Center Representatives in Ewing, NJ. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
• Respond to basic routine customer inquiries via e-mail, using scripted responses and phones
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with parents, students, and institutions regarding registration and scoring processing
• Handle candidate interaction via telephone or email contact for a variety of service transactions or inquiries in a polite and professional manner
• Handle transaction or processing work including refunds, key entry, written correspondence and basic resolutions
• Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Quickly and creatively solve problems to ensure consistent, quality service to the candidate
• Demonstrate high quality customer service interactions
• Provide complete and accurate information
• Achieve individual performance metrics/goals including, but not limited to: attendance, adherence to schedule, adherence to working shift, use of CRM, quality, e-mail RPH, telephone talk time, meeting deadlines, and meeting cycle time for transactional processes
• Must have 1 year inbound call center experience
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic PC literacy
• Basic verbal and written communication skills.
• Education, Certifications or Special Licenses (A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary)
• Candidates must be fluent with phone, e-mail, and paper mail correspondence
• Must be able to multi-task and possess attention to detail
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters
• Thorough knowledge of business English and grammar
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.