Adecco is hiring a knowledgeable and positive individual for a 1st Shift Inventory Control Associate in Aberdeen, MD. This position is located at Sephora's Perryman Distribution Center. The primary responsibility of the Inventory Control Associate is to perform a variety of inventory control activities to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the product within the distribution center to support the receiving, pick, pack, replenishment and shipping activities of the business using specified processes and procedures.
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 7 am to 3:30 pm, with possible mandatory overtime to start at 5 am. Overtime can also consist of working possibly up to six days in a row. The pay for this position is $11 per hour.
Responsibilities for the 1st Shift Inventory Control Associate in Aberdeen, MD include:
- Perform inventory control activities encompassing the following: overflow/cycle counts, researching missing product for orders, handling damaged product per company/vendor agreements.
- Respond to questions from co-workers concerning product location and status.
- Conduct audits on packed orders to ensure quality standards are met per company standards.
- Perform slotting and cubiscan activities for Retail Operations.
- Put together special promotional packages and gift bags.
- Inventory and track samples for Dotcom orders.
- Pro-actively respond to direction from leadership team, including Shift Coordinators, management staff and other departmental personnel.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per company standards
Qualifications for the 1st Shift Inventory Control Associate include:
- Familiarity with WMS software or previous experience using menu driven applications.
- Familiarity of warehouse layout or the ability to learn layout.
- Ability to operate RF terminals to successfully track product in the warehouse.
- Basic math skills and demonstrate an ability to match numbers.
Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving.
- Ability to understand other functions of the business as they apply to position.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way that promotes teamwork.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
Must pass a background and drug screen.
Must have a solid work history in the job functions of as an Inventory Control Associate in a warehouse setting.
Must have a solid work history using the RF scanner.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.