1st Shift Warehouse Handler
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current 1st shift Warehouse Handler position in Green Bay. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse - Shipping Handler you will manually move freight, stock, or other materials and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this 1st Shift Warehouse Handler position include:
• Pick orders from warehouse inventory
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
• Operate RF Scanners
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• Ability to pass a client specific background check
We have openings on first shift (Monday - Friday from 6:00AM - 2:00PM)
Pay for this position is $10.75/hr. This is a temporary opportunity with the potential to be hired on based on performance/need.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this 2nd Warehouse - Shipping Handler job in Green Bay, or any related opportunities with Adecco.
High School Diploma or equivalent OR 1-2 years related working experience
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.