Johnson & Johnson's Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Intern Program (E-HRLDP Internship) is designed to provide an integrated, robust experience to successful, highly motivated, experienced talent with the potential to become tomorrow’s leaders if converted into the full time Experienced HRLDP program.
Experienced HRLDP interns could have the opportunity to provide consulting and design support to J&J businesses on an enterprise, global and/or regional level in areas like:
- Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Talent acquisition
- Organizational development or design
- Employee relations/labor relations
- Leadership & learning
- Change management
Others could have the opportunity to diagnose needs and provide strategic HR solutions as a business partner across Johnson & Johnson business segments like Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Consumer, or Supply Chain.Qualifications
Successful candidates will possess:
- Ability to thrive in a changing and complex environment
- Critical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Business acumen
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Big picture thinking
- Exceptional communication skills
- A sense of urgency
- Comfort with risk taking
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
- Graduate student completing Master's Degree with intended graduation date between December 2017 – July 2018 in Human Resource Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or other HR related disciplines, or an MBA
- A minimum of 4 years of full time, professional experience
- Language fluency for the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located.
- Previous professional human resources experience and/or demonstrated interest in starting a career in human resources is desired.
- Fluency in a second language is desired.
Assignments are chosen based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need, and in North America, positions are available at various Johnson & Johnson operating companies and locations throughout the United States including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Massachusetts, Florida and others.
Upon completion of the E-HRLDP Internship, interns will be considered for full-time positions in our Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program. Decisions will be made based on internship performance and business need.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function