Johnson & Johnson's Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) is a three-year program designed to help successful, highly-motivated talent make an impact on patients every day and become tomorrow’s leaders. Participants will experience multiple Human Resources rotations, develop critical HR-specific and leadership-focused capabilities through an integrated curriculum, and build strong connections with a network of cross-sector and cross-functional leaders, all to support your own development as global and enterprise leaders.
Throughout the program, multiple rotations will develop deep expertise in Global Services, a critical component of our enterprise Human Resources model, and participants may have the opportunity to experience a direct connection between HR and the business through strategic business partner roles. Rotations in Global Services, Human Resources will offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in areas including, but not limited to:
- Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning and Development
- Talent Management
- Employee and Labor Relations, and more
Successful candidates will possess:
- Ability to thrive in a highly-complex, global work environment
- Critical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Business acumen
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Big picture thinking
- Exceptional communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- A sense of urgency
- Comfort with risk taking
- Commitment to mentoring colleagues
- Demonstrated initiative with setting priorities and managing a variety of tasks
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
- Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field with a completion date between May 2016 – July 2017 is required
- 0-3 years of professional work experience is required
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and the language(s) for the country where the regional Global Services hub is located is required.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the regional Global Services hub is located is required
- Geographically mobile for four years, including the three-year duration of program and the year following graduation is required.
- Demonstrated interest in starting a career in human resources is desired.
- Fluency in additional languages is desired.
For North America, candidates will spend the majority of their experience working in Global Services hub which is located in Tampa, Florida
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Primary Location
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function