Johnson & Johnson's Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) is a three-year program designed to help successful, highly-motivated talent make an impact on patients every day and become tomorrow’s leaders. The F-HRLDP internship is designed to provide an integrated, robust experience to successful, highly motivated, entry-level talent with the opportunity to become tomorrow’s leaders if converted into the full time F-HRLDP participants. Participants will experience the breadth and depth of J&J through a best in class intern program where you will participate in multiple functional and cross functional events, community engagement, and skill building to support competency and capability development, among other exciting adventures.
As an F-HRLDP intern, you could have the opportunity to be responsible for completing project(s) in Global Services, a critical component of our enterprise Human Resources model. Internship assignments in Global Services, Human Resources will offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in areas including, but not limited to:
• Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
• Talent Acquisition
• Learning and Development
• Talent Management
• Employee and Labor Relations, and more
Assignments are chosen based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need. Upon completion of the Foundational HRLDP Internship, interns will be considered for full-time positions into our Full Time Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program. Decisions will be made based on internship performance and business need. Qualifications
Successful candidates will possess:
• Ability to thrive in a highly-complex, global work environment
• Critical and strategic thinking capabilities
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Business acumen
• Strong analytic problem-solving skills
• Big picture thinking
• Exceptional communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
• A sense of urgency
• Comfort with risk taking
• Commitment to mentoring colleagues
• Demonstrated initiative with setting priorities and managing a variety of tasks
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
• Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field with a completion date between September 2017 – July 2018 is required
• 0-3 years of professional work experience is required
• An overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4 point scale is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Fluent (written and spoken) in English and the language(s) for the country where the regional Global Services hub is located is required.
• Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the regional Global Services hub is located is required
• Demonstrated interest in starting a career in human resources is desired.
• Fluency in additional languages is desired.
For North America, candidates will spend the majority of their experience working in Global Services hub which is located in Tampa, Florida
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.