Successful candidates will possess:
• Ability to thrive in a highly-complex, global work environment
• Critical and strategic thinking capabilities
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Business acumen
• Strong analytic problem-solving skills
• Big picture thinking
• Exceptional communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
• A sense of urgency
• Comfort with risk taking
• Commitment to mentoring colleagues
• Demonstrated initiative with setting priorities and managing a variety of tasks
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
• Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field with a completion date between September 2017 – July 2018 is required
• 0-3 years of professional work experience is required
• An overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4 point scale is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Fluent (written and spoken) in English and the language(s) for the country where the regional Global Services hub is located is required.
• Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the regional Global Services hub is located is required
• Demonstrated interest in starting a career in human resources is desired.
• Fluency in additional languages is desired.
For North America, candidates will spend the majority of their experience working in Global Services hub which is located in Tampa, Florida
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.