Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The IT Summer Intern Program at Johnson & Johnson is a
comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at
one of the world’s leading health care companies. This program works as a
feeder pool to our Information Technology Leadership Development Program for
full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be
able to pursue upon successfully completing the internship and their degree
Candidates apply for one overall IT Summer Internship position
that makes him/her eligible for specific department opportunities. Our
Intern positions are usually for 10 – 12 weeks of full-time work during the
Summer months. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the
These positions involve a range of Information Technology assignments which could include (in addition to others):
- e-business and project leadership opportunities with direct business impact
- applications development for internal customers
- infrastructure projects across business sectors and segments
An Intern should expect to own the following roles and responsibilities:
- contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- work within a group in IT that supports a functional area of the business
Some of our more technical Intern assignments include opportunities for:
- Java Developers / Software Engineers
- Creating applications for Android, iOS and web for our different operating companies and business units, including Bio-Sensor and Device Integration
Intern candidates must:
- have permanent work
authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future
- have a cumulative GPA of
3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- be currently enrolled
and pursuing a bachelors degree. Preferred fields are Information
Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management
Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development, or
- have a passion for a
career in technology.
- students in their
Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.