Johnson & Johnson's Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is a two-year program designed to help successful, highly-motivated, experienced talent make an impact on patients every day and become tomorrow’s leaders. Participants will experience rich, enterprise-level rotations, develop critical HR-specific and leadership-focused capabilities through an integrated curriculum, and build strong connections with a network of cross-sector and cross-functional leaders, all to support your own development as global and enterprise leaders.
Throughout the program, multiple rotations will provide both breadth and depth of experience inside human resources. Through your work, you will have the ability to shape business outcomes across multiple business sectors: Consumer, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Supply Chain, and Corporate, and mentors and coaches will coach and support you to guide your progress.
Rotations may include opportunities to experience the direct connection between HR and the business through strategic business partner roles, and will also offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in areas including, but not limited to:
- Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning and development
- Organizational design and change management
- Strategic workforce planning
- Talent Assessment
- Talent Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Policy and governance, and more
Successful candidates will possess:
- Ability to thrive in a highly-complex, global work environment
- Critical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Business acumen
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Big picture thinking
- Exceptional communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- A sense of urgency
- Comfort with risk taking
- Commitment to mentoring colleagues
- Demonstrated initiative with setting priorities and managing a variety of tasks
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
- Graduate student completing Master's Degree with intended graduation date between August 2016 – August 2017 in Human Resource Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or other HR related disciplines, or an MBA is required
- A minimum of 4 years of full time, professional experience is required
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and the language(s) for the country where the initial assignment is located is required
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in North America is required
- Geographically mobile for three years, including the two-year duration of program and the year following graduation is required
- Previous professional human resources experience and/or demonstrated interest in starting a career in human resources is desired.
- Fluency in additional languages is desired.
Rotation assignments are determined based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need, and in North America, positions are available at various Johnson & Johnson operating companies and locations throughout the United States including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Massachusetts, Florida and others.
Graduates from the program demonstrate strong performance and capabilities of an enterprise leader. Experienced HRLDP graduates are expected to continue their career development and growth at Johnson & Johnson while leading and supporting the goals of the business.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.