Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for MBA marketing interns for ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses to be located in Jacksonville, Florida. This internship will occur over a 12 week period during the Summer of 2017.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe / Middle East / Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products
Marketing Interns use their MBA training and previous work experience to lead key ACUVUE® Brand Management projects during the summer, following an orientation that includes an immersion on the category and time in the field with sales representatives. Like full-time Associate Marketing Managers, Marketing Interns work on business-building projects and programs that leverage their analytical skills, creativity, and leadership to coordinate and drive efforts across functional areas.
As a US Marketing Intern, the candidate will have projects which could include:
- Designing and/or implementing insights-based marketing and communications programs for eye care professionals and/or consumers
- Conducting health of business analysis and market research to support the management of existing products and evaluation of new products and enhancements
- Partnering cross-functionally and with agencies to deliver projects and programs
- Performing other related duties as assigned by management.
In order to be eligible for this position;
- The MBA candidate will be enrolled in an accredited MBA Program with graduation planned for 2018.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience required
- Product management, marketing, and/or sales experience in the Healthcare, Medical Device or Consumer Packaged Goods industry is preferred.
Must be a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and interpersonal skills. The individual must possess a strong marketing interest and the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.