MK19014 Sr. Product Marketing Manager 1.docx 2017 MBA Intern, Product Marketing, LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager Intern to join our Sales Solutions team to build products that make sellers indispensable to buyers through LinkedIn. As a Product Marketing leader in this exciting, emerging space, you will play a key role in shaping the product roadmap through market and competitive insight, defining and implementing the go-to-market strategy, and nurturing the long term success of our products. Responsibilities
• Define the market opportunity for LinkedIn related to your product segment
• Perform validation and segmentation strategy to inform roadmap prioritization and go-to-market planning
• Drive product naming, messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
• Manage beta and pilot programs for new product launches to assess customer adoption criteria and influence feature prioritization for launch
• Quarterback product launches and build the go-to-market strategy to include the right mix of content and channels to drive awareness, consideration and purchase
• Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other platforms
• Partner with our sales training team on the field sales enablement plan and with the marketing communications and demand gen teams to bring product narratives to life via integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals
• Leverage customer testimonials and case studies to accelerate adoption Basic Qualifications
- A student currently enrolled in an MBA program and returning for your final term or year following the summer internship.
- BA/BS degree
- Students must have the ability to participate in an 11-12 week summer internship program
• Experience working at a top management consulting firm
• Experience launching new products
• Experience with enterprise sales software and/or SaaS
• Experience in life cycle marketing strategy and execution
• Experience analyzing complex data sets and performing quantitative and qualitative research
• Ability to develop winning creative expression with internal and external partners
• Ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases
• Ability to collect and use customer insights to drive strategic decisions
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.