More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients' lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us! OBJECTIVES:
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience.
The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
Today, from Boston/Cambridge and other offices around the world, Takeda's global vaccine business is applying innovation to tackle some of the world's most challenging infectious diseases, such as dengue, zika and norovirus. Our team has an outstanding track record in vaccine development, manufacturing and global access to advance a pipeline of vaccines. We address some of the world's most pressing public health needs, including working with the Gates Foundation to eradicate polio. Vaccines prevent more than two million deaths each year and have transformed global public health. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Review primary and secondary research reports to develop comprehensive summaries and synthesis that could lead to core set of recommendations that can support launch planning efforts;
- Gap analysis based on current insights and needs that can lead to strategic recommendation to additional market research needs;
- Target Product Profile (TPP) overview that incorporates the key research insights that highlight attribute relevance and importance with regards to market archetypes;
- Comprehensive report on military segment.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- MBA or MPH student
- Business or public health focused with strong analytical skills
- Ability to put together summary reports and presentations
- Familiarity with market research methods and statistics
May work on the computer for several hours at a time. We are driven to improve people's lives. www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. Schedule
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.