Job Description: Initiates the design, development, execution and implementation of scientific research projects to fuel Intel's growth in the areas of computing, communication, technology and manufacturing and new business opportunity. Investigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions and products typically 7 years prior to landing on a product roadmap. Plans and executes laboratory research. Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories, and contributes to scientific literature and conferences. May participate in development of intellectual property. May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts.
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate strong:
-Ability to multitask
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job/internship and/or school/research experiences.
- The candidate must have a MS degree or a PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other science/engineering related field.
- Minimum 6 months of Strong systems programming and debug experience in Linux
- Minimum 6 month of experience with Virtualization and VMM internals/development
- Minimum 6 months of experience with x86 processor concepts like paging features, protected mode, etc.
- Linux OS internals, Security vulnerabilities & attacks, TXT, SGX, Crypto API, a plus. - A basic understanding of fundamental security concepts
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.