More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. As a global, research and development-driven pharmaceutical company, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited conducts R&D both internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology and central nervous system, plus vaccines. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in Emerging Markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients' lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us! OBJECTIVES:
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The intern will gain exposure to the Finance Operations function within Takeda Pharmaceutical U.S.A., Inc.'s Finance function. Work may include assisting and supporting day-to-day finance operations activities as well as assisting with special projects, as needed. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Assist with the analysis and creation of master data.
- Develop mapping for new master data elements.
- Prepare and analyze NSF weekly communications.
- Create confirmations for valid invoices.
- Assist in the analysis of systems access requests.
- Review IT SAP user inactivity report for J-SOX compliance.
- Analysis monthly HR employee movement report and suggest SAP security changes for J-SOX compliance.
- Assist performing research related to SAP failures which includes clearing IDOC, resetting goods recipients and forwarding invoices to the correct approvers.
Other Requirements: Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- At a minimum, must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree and have completed their sophomore year. Majors in Finance or Accounting are strongly preferred.
- MS Outlook - Limited experience
- MS Word - Limited experience
- MS Excel - Proficient
- MS PowerPoint - Limited experience
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to works well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
Local travel may be required based on business needs. we are driven to improve people's lives www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. Schedule
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered, supported and inspired to use their unique talents toward our mission to serve patients.