More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients' lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us! OBJECTIVES:
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience.
The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
Responsible for providing support to the Biologics and New Modalities (BNMD) operations group. Acts as a project assistant to assist group functions for the assigned projects or processes. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Provides project and process support for the BNMD group including ordering all lab and office supplies for biologics group, consolidating and preparing monthly reports, and maintaining SharePoint sites.
- General meeting coordination and documentation for group gatherings and leadership off sites including scheduling and logistics, drafting agendas, slides preparation, and meeting notes.
- Assists with timelines based on assigned objectives, milestones, project schedules.
- Tracks and communicates progress, quality and outcomes of assigned projects or processes by gathering information and tracking deliverables and budgets, compiling reports and coordinating the efforts of other staff members.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student majoring in any life science discipline or business.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exercises good time management skills and is able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven initiative and work ethic.
May work on the computer for several hours at a time. We are driven to improve people's lives. www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. Schedule
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered, supported and inspired to use their unique talents toward our mission to serve patients.