Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The Sales Operations Summer Intern will be working on multiple projects within Sales Operations which may include budgets, data monitoring, incentive compensation and field sales support. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop excel skills to maintain, create, or revise tracking spreadsheets that monitor data, budgets, as well as other documents used within Sales Operations
- Communicate with key customers across multiple business areas
- Involvement in multiple projects to improve efficiency of everyday processes and tasks
- Analyze vendor reports and reconcile discrepancies
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines
- Assure projects and presentations follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Education:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Candidate must have completed sophomore year (junior status candidates preferred) (example: sophomore, P2, etc.)
- Required Degree: BA/BS
- Required experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook - Proficient
- MS Word - Proficient
- MS Excel - Proficient
- MS PowerPoint - Proficient
- Communication - ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and issues both verbally and in various written media (email, power point, formal documentation)
- Ability to learn Sales Operations tools as it impacts various projects
We are driven to improve people's lives. www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. Schedule
- Local travel may be required based on business needs.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered, supported and inspired to use their unique talents toward our mission to serve patients.