Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Actively participate and contribute to the Medical Affairs Research by assisting the Medical Directors and Scientific Directors for our Brands in General Medicine and Specialty Products.
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Education:
- Participate and assist with planning overall Brand Strategy within the US Medical Affairs Therapeutic area teams.
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited Medical School for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Must be a g raduate-level student pursuing an MD.
- Required experience in each of the following MS Office applications
- MS Outlook - Proficient
- MS Word - Advanced
- MS Excel - Advanced
- MS PowerPoint - Expert
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to works well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
We are driven to improve people's lives. www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. Schedule
- Local travel may be required based on business needs.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.