Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Provide support on day-to-day activities and strategic projects to ensure the Pooling and Sterile Supply Suite operate Right-First-Time (RFT) in a compliant, safe, and cost effective manner. This would include supporting any deviations that may occur, troubleshooting processing issues, and completing process improvement projects.
Possible projects in addition to day-to-day activities include:
- Support downstream processing as it migrates to a larger batch size. This will include reviewing processing times and other key process indicators, providing day-to-day support to the shopfloor, and using Lean Six Sigma tools to make processing improvements.
- Use the principles of Lean Six Sigma to support a Lean manufacturing facility. Completing Lean Level 1 (1 st phase of Lean Six Sigma Training)
- Evaluate the options for cost reduction in the manufacturing process. Possible options are reducing the volume of samples taken during processing.
- Required: A minimum of 2 years of undergraduate studies in Engineering
- Familiar with Microsoft applications
- Willing and eager to learn
- Lean Six Sigma experience
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement