Description Bringing Solutions to the Market
At Dow, Marketing is about understanding marketplace dynamics, identifying trends when they don't yet exist and leading teams to capture value in a competitive environment. The Dow Marketing Leadership Program is targeted to individuals who are interested in developing their career within a large, global organization but also enjoy working in a small-team environment.
Marketers are expected to have a strong appreciation of Marketing fundamentals and disciplines with the knowledge of its strategic application in the field. Relationship development is critical and will be cross-functional working with colleagues in Sales, Finance, R&D, Technical Service, Sustainability and many others. Having the mindset of an entrepreneur is welcome. Being a self-starter is required.
The Marketing Leadership Program provides a unique opportunity to distinguish oneself. The objective of the program is to allow you to see firsthand the exciting company of Dow, its inclusive culture and chart your career path in the commercial organization. Our goal is to develop a powerful employment pipeline of future marketing leaders with an appreciation for integrating their academic and professional experiences into Commercial Leadership positions.
A career as a Marketer in Dow promises to be rewarding and filled with experiences that will challenge your mind and grow your skills. Marketers work both internally and externally to bring new products to market, create value propositions and set the company's short-term and long-term portfolio goals. Customer relationships are in the business-to-business (B2B) environment and will be both large and small. Marketing occurs both upwards and down the value-chain and will extend to B2C relationships.
- Exclusive corporate program for accelerated developmental potential
- Work on significant projects or assignments promoting growth
- Focus on digital marketing integration to enhance the customer experience
- Personal, assigned mentoring from Senior Marketers and embedded teams
- Working towards completion of MBA or business-related Graduate Degree.
- 3-5 years of related work experience, which may include direct sales accountability, new product introductions, product marketing, advertising, promotion, strategic planning or new business development preferred.
- Prior marketing experience in a Business to Business company is preferred.
- Aspiration and mobility to attain senior-level Marketing Leadership roles
- Possess excellent business skills, understand value creation, have an innovative spirit, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to embrace an open, team oriented, and straight forward culture
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a global team environment with both technical and non-technical disciplines
- Ability to create and leverage a network of contacts throughout academic and professional experiences
- Provide expertise and an outside-in viewpoint based on previous jobs and experience
- Demonstrated academic excellence and leadership.
- Willingness to travel. Possible relocation with career advancement.
- Applicants must have the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not have the necessary work authorization will not be considered for this position.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com .
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us , you may call us at 1+800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1+989-636-3674.