Dow AgroSciences is seeking talented and dynamic individuals to participate in the Marketing Internship Program.
The Dow AgroSciences Marketing Internship Program is targeted to individuals who are interested in developing their career within a large, global company and particularly to those interested in the agriculture industry. Marketing Interns will work on projects within the Crop Protection or Seeds, Traits & Oils business platforms, primarily on high value, strategic marketing projects. Dow AgroSciences World Headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana is home-base for the 12 week Marketing Internship Program.
Possible Project Assignments:
The Marketing Internship Program identifies exciting projects that promote business development, address world challenges, and increase differentiation. The program's project portfolio consists of a diverse set of opportunities such as:
- Working on a launch plan for a new product
- Marketing assignments assessing new product market entry options and/or existing product sustainability
- Developing a generic defense strategy
- Enhancing marketing excellence utilizing new technology
- Brainstorming and prioritizing new business development opportunities
- Analyzing customer segmentation and providing key recommendations based on identified criteria
- Conducting competitive analysis
- The specific projects and assignments will be determined and communicated closer to the start of the Marketing Internship Program.
The Marketing Internship Program at Dow AgroSciences provides a unique opportunity to distinguish oneself. The objective of the program is to allow you to see firsthand the exciting company, inclusive culture, developmental career paths, and marketing excellence. The goal is to develop a powerful employment pipeline of future leaders with an appreciation for integrating their academic and professional experiences into Commercial Leadership positions.
- Exclusive corporate program for accelerated developmental potential
- Work on significant projects or assignments promoting growth
- Immersion into a training program designed to orient interns and build skill sets critical to success
- Personal, assigned mentoring from Commercial Leadership and embedded teams
- Best in class compensation package
- Opportunities for travel
Target Candidate Profile:
- Completed first year of an MBA, or Masters in Agriculture or related science
- 3-5 years of related work experience, including direct sales accountability, at a customer focused marketing and sales driven company
- Prior experience in agriculture is preferred
- Aspiration and mobility to attain executive-level Commercial Leadership roles
- Possess excellent business skills, understand value creation, have an innovative spirit, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to embrace an open, team oriented, and straight forward culture
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a global team environment with both technical and non-technical disciplines
- Ability to create and leverage a network of contacts throughout academic and professional experiences
- Provide expertise and an outside-in viewpoint based on previous jobs and experience
- Demonstrated academic excellence and leadership
- Applicants must have the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not have the necessary work authorization will not be considered for this position.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com .
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us , you may call us at 1+800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1+989-636-3674.
Join the Dow team in creating innovative solutions for human progress. A career with us is an invitation to explore, create and make valuable contributions to human progress. We’re a global team of problem-solvers, impacting everything from safe bridges, to fresh food.