The summer internship program in our commercial organization is designed to give participants awareness of sales, marketing, customer service and technical service at a Fortune 50 company. Interns will acquire knowledge of various roles, responsibilities, capabilities, and understanding of concepts, techniques and tools which drive sales effectiveness in the agriculture industry.
The internship program is a 12 week program that combines practical learning with on the job assignments to familiarize the candidate with various technologies, products, people and processes that drive the inner workings of our commercial organization. Interns will work individually and collaborate on project(s) that will have direct applicability to Dow AgroSciences growth strategy. The internship program will also help candidates develop competencies such as business acumen, interpersonal skills, time and project management, leadership, and drive for results. These skills are important to helping broaden business perspective.
Participants will be given access to resources and support in order to perform expectations and standards. They will be expected to work individually and in teams for maximum productivity. They will work under the direction of a District Sales Manager and with the guidance of a mentor for help along the way. Interns will also have the opportunity to interact with people in various positions throughout our commercial organization. Coaching and feedback will be provided by the District Sales Manager and mentor to help the intern learn, grow, and develop their skills.
Internships are available across the U.S and in many different businesses in which Dow AgroSciences is a player. Interns could have the opportunity to work in sales with our herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides or our corn, soybean and cotton seed. Areas of business focus for the internship could include:
- Crop Protection
(Northern Crops or Coastal Crops)
- Mycogen Seeds
(Corn & Soybean)
- Phytogen Seeds
- Range & Pasture
- Industrial Vegetation Management
(Roadways, Railways, Utility)
- Urban Pest Management
- Turf & Ornamental Come be a part of a top ranked internship program which will help you in Studying, Solving, and Succeeding towards a career in the agriculture industry.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher
- A 3.00 GPA or better on a 4.00 scale is preferred
- The ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis
- Clean driving record
- Competitive salary
- Company leased vehicle for the internship
- Business expense account
- Opportunity to work overtime
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com .
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us , you may call us at 1+800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile request to 1+989-636-3674.