Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a CNS Chemistry Intern in our San Diego, CA office.
H ere, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The intern will conduct medicinal chemistry to advance drug discovery research in the Central Nervous System (CNS) Drug Discovery Unit. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work alongside supervisor synthesizing, purifying and characterizing desired compounds for project team.
- Preparation of various laboratory chemicals/reagents
- Chemical inventory stockroom and database maintenance
- Collaborate closely with a broad group of scientists
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants should be dependable and highly motivated with a keen interest in chemistry research
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Chemistry students who have taken or are currently enrolled in Organic Chemistry lectures and labs
- Applicant should demonstrate an excellent academic record in pursuit of a degree in chemistry
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.