Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Field Sales & Commercial Operations Intern in our Deerfield, IL location office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The Incentive Compensation Summer Intern will be working on multiple projects which include budgets and incentive compensation. Opportunities include brief 1:1 meetings with cross functional business partners and sales leaders in the interest of career development
- Develop excel skills to maintain, create, or revise validation spreadsheets for vendor reports
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers across multiple business areas
- Involvement in multiple projects to improve efficiency of everyday processes and tasks
- Analyze and validate reports as well as identify and reconcile discrepancies
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines
- Adhoc projects and presentations aligned with departmental policies, procedures, and standards
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Candidate must have completed sophomore year (junior status candidates preferred) (example: sophomore, P2, etc.)
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook – Limited experience
- MS Word – Limited experience
- MS Excel – Proficient
- MS PowerPoint – Limited experience
- Communication – ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and issues both verbally and in various written media (email, power point, formal documentation)
- Ability to learn Sales Operations tools as it impacts various projects
- Local travel may be required based on business needs.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.