Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a MBA Finance Intern in our Deerfield, IL location office.
H ere, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The intern will gain exposure to:
- Various groups within the financial planning & analysis and commercial forecasting function in finance within the U.S. Business Unit at Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Work with G&A and commercial functions to complete necessary finance responsibilities that include month end close & analysis, budgeting & planning activities, and ad-hoc financial analysis as need.
- Project work with demand forecasting team to
- Develop a demand forecasting model or template that is adaptable based on various data sets (e.g., new patient starts, patient flow)
- Assist in refining an Excel model to track our demand business
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- At a minimum, must be a 1st year MBA student. Majors in Finance or Accounting are strongly preferred.
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook – Limited experience
- MS Word – Limited experience
- MS Excel – Proficient
- MS PowerPoint – Limited experience
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to works well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Local travel may be required based on business needs.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.