Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a GRA Communication and Information Intern in our Deerfield, IL location office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real-world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The Intern, working with the Technology and Information group, will collaborate with GRA team members to develop,create and execute primarily digital communication projects, determining the appropriate venue/format for the dissemination for information tied to GRA’s strategic vision and/or short and long-term goals to educate and inform key audiences.
The Intern, working with the Technology and Information group, will collaborate with GRA team members to develop, create and execute communication projects, determining the appropriate venue/format for the dissemination for information tied to GRA’s strategic vision and/or short and long-term goals to educate and inform key audiences. Responsibilities will include news articles, team announcements, project communications and planning, business continuity, and other communications needs as assigned. Responsibilities also will include maintenance of digital communications databases and work on GRA intranet site. Qualifications:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Candidate must have completed junior year
- Area of Study: Communications or Communications-related field
- Requried experience in each of the following MS Office applications
List any other education, experience, knowledge, or skills required to perform the primary responsibilities of the job.
- Previous internship experience in communications field is preferred, but not required.
- Ideally, the candidate has completed his/her junior year of undergraduate study.
- Strong writing skills are valuable, and an ability to understand and simplify complex ideas will be important.
- An interest/specialty in digital communications.
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to works well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Local travel may be required based on business needs.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.