Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer MBA Intern in our Deerfield, IL office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The goal of the 12- week internship is to provide the most comprehensible pharmaceutical product management experience possible through a variety of activities under the supervision of a commercial leader at Takeda. At the completion of the internship, the intern should have a thorough understanding of marketing and sales in the pharmaceutical industry. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Responsibilities of our interns will vary according to the individual project teams. Interns will act in the same capacity as a product manager participating in all product management activities, business unit meetings, and planning sessions. Previous interns have participated in New Product Development, Product Marketing, and Managed Markets functions.
- Each intern may be assigned a specific project that would be completed by the end of the internship and this would be in addition to routine activities designed to achieve the goal of a complete product management experience. Due to the nature of Takeda's business and culture, interns are given projects that are challenging and necessary to our continued success as an organization. During the internship, interns will gain exposure to many of Takeda's business functions.
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Graduate student pursuing an MBA with concentrations in marketing or other related disciplines
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook - Advanced
- MS Word - Advanced
- MS Excel - Advanced
- MS PowerPoint - Advanced
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, and/or market research preferred
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred but not necessary
- Superior communication skills: written, oral, interpersonal and presentation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to gather, evaluate and interpret data to identify issues or opportunities
- Ability to organize and communicate with vendors
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet timelines
- Interpersonal Flexibility - ability to adapt to other personalities in a respectful manner that is conducive to goal achievement
- Interested candidates should possess a strong desire to learn about the commercial side of the pharmaceutical business.
Local travel may be required based on business needs. Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.