At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking 2nd Shift Assemblers to join our team in Red Wing, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of 2nd Shift Assembler
will work in our 3M manufacturing plant. This position will consist of hand assembly and running machinery. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Work at various machines or stations assembling product or operating machinery, packaging finished goods, and/or inspecting products
- Use hand and power tools
- Follow operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customer on time
- Work efficiently, effectively, and collaborate in a team setting
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others
- Contribute to continuous improvement and problem solving
- Use computers as needed to run process operations, input data, update inventory, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working overtime as business needs occur
- Working a fixed 2nd shift (3:30 PM - 3 :00 AM, Monday through Thursday )
- Frequent physical demands including l ifting up to 40 lbs. (unassisted)
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience
: Red Wing, MNRelocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.This posting is for a 2nd Shift Assembler position at 3M Red Wing. Qualified applications may be considered when 2nd Shift Assembler openings occur at 3M Red Wing for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.