2nd Shift Coating Lead
Location: Brattleboro, Vermont
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 2113393599
Adecco is assisting our client in Brattleboro, VT to recruit for a Coating Lead. This is a 2nd shift temp to hire opportunity from 3PM-1:30AM Monday through Thursday with occasional overtime. Pay rate starts at $15.00/hr., and is negotiable based on experience. This position has the opportunity to turn into a supervisory role in the future.
The Coating Lead will process parts that have been through a preliminary cleaning and check for any remaining contaminants before hard coating and submitting a finished product. Candidates must be detail oriented, familiar to technical writing, and able to use a microscope and precision measuring devices, as well as be able to read blueprints to fulfill order specifications.
We are looking for candidates that not only possess the technical skills required, but also possess strong leadership skills and proven experience heading a team - someone who will work with the crew to meet and exceed goals, and keep a ¿can do, will do¿ attitude.
If you believe you meet the qualifications for this position APPLY TODAY! Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage
- Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!