2nd Shift GMAW Welder - Allendale
Location: Allendale Charter Township, Michigan
Posted: December 03, 2016
Reference ID: 1110461747
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable GMAW Welder in Allendale. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Welder you will serve an important role in the manufacturing process. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities and Requirements for this Welder Include:
1. 5 years of experience in a production-welding environment.
2. Semi-automatic welding
3. GMAW (mig), GMAW-P (mig-pulse)
4. Materials: Carbon Steel plate and tube, some Stainless Steel.
5. Working knowledge of Miller/Lincoln power supplies (GMAW/GTAW) Semi-auto type.
6. Working knowledge of GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerance). Applying tolerance
7. Working knowledge of American Welding Society Standards (Weld symbols) and codes. Example: D1.1 structural steel /D15.1 Railroad /D1.6 structural stainless steel/D1.3 structural sheet steel
8. Blueprint reading a must (Standard & Metric interpretation) 1st angle and 3rd angle projection understanding critical.
9. Must own personal hand tools: welding hood, welpers, small pneumatic grinder, and hammer-chisel, square.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for Welding position or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled