Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an Inspector in Keene, NH. This is a long term temporary to permanant opportunityon 2nd shift at a rate of $13.25/hour. As an Inspector, you will be responsible for precision inspection of high end products. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Inspector job include:
- Perform inspection of high end products utilizing various gages and measuring instruments
- Review and interpret drawings, process sheets /routings, operating instructions, and specifications
- Completing and maintaining daily documentation
- A High School Diploma/GED required
- 1-3 years experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math and computer skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Inspector job in Keene, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.