2nd Shift JAX FAA Repair Station Associate 1
Company: General Electric
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posted: December 01, 2017
Reference ID: 3029216
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Unbox and review paperwork for incoming repairs items.
- PO/contract review for compliance (Ex: check that all applicable documents are enclosed etc.)
- Process documents to send material to another Unison site (SF Forms).
- Run/produce computer generated reports as required
- Move parts/work orders through own cell or departments as required.
- Work closely with fulfillment, product support and Manufacturing Engineer as required
- Complete understanding of OEM/RMA process and procedures and ability to process as required.
- Complete understanding of Repair processes and procedures
- Ability to pass quarterly random DOT Drug and/or Alcohol screening if selected
Required Qualifications (what is required for the job):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Actively participate in a teaming environment that uses lean and 5S practices to improve products and processes
- One (1) year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- FAA/DOT Pre-employment Drug Screen
Skills (Physical ability):
- Basic ERP Skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
Locations: United States; Florida; Jacksonville
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.