2nd shift - Machine Operator
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1829882373
Adecco is partnering with Worthen Coated Fabrics in recruiting for a current Coating Operator job in Grand Rapids, MI .This is for a Temp to Hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in coating, you will be required to produce coated fabric productions according to customer specifications and standards. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now! 2nd shift Hours (2pm-10pm) $13.00/hr. Please call (616)247-4754
Check out Worthen on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKabfc9xrb0
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Effectively work with other team members to troubleshoot problems and implement improvements
- Participate in all plant safety training and operational improvement activities.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Operation of coating equipment involves loading and unloading rolls, maintaining a supply of coating liquid to the coating head, and proper monitoring of process parameters
- Constantly monitor product quality and take appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Accurately capture and record necessary operating data
- Work with other team members to conduct rapid changeovers on the coating lines.
- Assist in equipment maintenance and routine clean up
- Mechanical aptitude as demonstrated by prior experience or education.
- Flexible, ready to accept new assignments and respond quickly to issues in the plant
- Good math skills, ability to read gauges, tape measures, add, subtract and multiply.
- Must have good overall work record (attendance, job performance).
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- -Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assist
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Pay for this positions is $13.00/hr
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts. Some shifts require 12/hr work days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled