2nd Shift Machine Operator
Adecco is assisting our client in Brattleboro, VT recruit for 2nd shift Machine Operators. These positions are Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm-2am with overtime available, at a pay rate of $14.30/hour. Experienced Machine Operators are preferred, however we will train candidates who have mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn a new trade.
Primary responsibilities of a Machine Operator include:
-Operate machines after set-up by area supervisor, lead person, and/or set-up person.
-Make minor adjustments as allowed to produce parts in accordance with tolerances and requirements as called for by production sketches
- Inspect parts to assure compliance with requirements using micrometers, gages, fixtures or other measuring equipment.
- Recognize and report need for adjustments and tool sharpening
- Maintain area, equipment and tools in neat, orderly condition
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read & write
- Ability to process math computations
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs occasionally
If you believe you meet the qualifications for this position APPLY TODAY! Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage
- Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!