2nd Shift Machine Operator (Polymer)
Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 163207395
Looking to start a long term career in a exciting field, working for a rapidly growing company?
Adecco is currently recruiting for 2nd shift Machine Operators for our client in Nashua, NH. Our client is looking for motivated individuals interested in starting a career with great room for advancement. Even though this is considered a 2nd shift position our client is looking for candidates who can train for 6 months in a 1st shift role before moving over to 2nd shift hours.
1st shift Training: 5AM - 1:30PM
2nd shift Regular: 2:30PM - 3PM
This is a rapidly growing industry which means this is an excellent time to join the team!
- Using math skills and measuring tools to mixing chemicals into a machine.
- Lifting bags and pails with raw materials weighing 40-50lbs.
- Make sure the machine is running properly.
- Setting up the machine.
- Adding the ingredience into the machine.
The ideal candidate:
- Motivated, hardworking and safety minded individual ready to commit to a long term career.
- Strong math skills.
- Experience working with measuring tools.
- Someone who can transition to a lead role eventually.
- Someone who isn't sensitive to chemical smells.
If you believe this position is right for you and you are ready to take you career to the next level click "APPLY NOW" for immediate consideration.