Schedule: M-Sat,6:15pm to 5:00am (with Overtime)
Temp to Hire after 90 days
Call Tri-County Office: 513.771.3006
"Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Spot Welding Operator position in a production environment in Fairfield, OH. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Spot Welding Operator you will be responsible for reading target production numbers while producing high quality parts. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Spot Welding Operator job include:
- Effectively communicate any possible problems or defects with the weld machines
- Follow instructions, participate in TPM (Total Plant Management)
- Complete daily operator data sheets
- Take the finished totes to inspection or to the end inspection location
- Knowledge and comprehension of quality control paperwork and checks
- Conform to all company and OSHA safety requirements
- 3 months of experience in a production or assembly environment
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Moderate physical effort required to move containers and parts
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry objects for eight (8) hours or more.
Shift & Pay:
- 2nd shift 6:15 pm to 5:00 am Monday through Friday and 6:15pm-3:00am on Sat during peak season $11.55 an hour for any hours over 40 your pay will be $17.34hr
Contact me today if you are interested
11260 Chester Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.