2nd shift Production Lab Technician
Location: Racine, Wisconsin
Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 386550006
Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for Orthodontic Lab Technicians in Racine, WI. These positions are on 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm) but training may be on 1st shift. These are Temp to Perm opportunities!!! If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Verify that the correct model(s) is accompanying the correct paperwork and all components are in the correct work plan
• Thoroughly examine the paperwork and the Doctor's instructions to ensure all instructions are followed properly
• Ensure production schedule is adhered to
• Review special instruction records to ensure orthodontic appliance is fabricated according to any special instructions we may have on file
• Trim, polish and/or form appliances where/if necessary
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have artistic background and/or skills
• Excellent manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
• Must have excellent eye for detail
• Must be detail oriented
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Capable of handling stressful situations
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions
• Maintain sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work
• High School Diploma or GED
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now or call: (262) 634-5572 to be considered for this position or any other job opportunities with Adecco!!