resume+Interview first, pay based on exp
Gas metal Arc Welder. Needs to be able to read blueprints and have a minimum of two years job shop experience. Experience in metals below 3/4" thickness is preferred. Qualfied associate will also have experience with sheet metal, tubes, and light fabrication. Must be able to pass physical weld test.
1. 5 years of experience in a production-welding environment.
2. Semi-automatic welding
3. GMAW (mig), GMAW-P (mig-pulse)
4. Materials: Carbon Steel plate and tube, some Stainless Steel.
5. Working knowledge of Miller/Lincoln power supplies (GMAW/GTAW) Semi-auto type.
6. Working knowledge of GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerance). Applying tolerance
7. Working knowledge of American Welding Society Standards (Weld symbols) and codes. Example: D1.1 structural steel /D15.1 Railroad /D1.6 structural stainless steel/D1.3 structural sheet steel
8. Blueprint reading a must (Standard & Metric interpretation) 1st angle and 3rd angle projection understanding critical.
9. Must own personal hand tools: welding hood, welpers, small pneumatic grinder, and hammer-chisel, square.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.