Johnson Controls produces 146 million batteries every year. We power every type of passenger vehicle, heavy-duty and light commercial trucks, motorcycles, golf cars, lawn and garden tractors and marine applications.
The facility in Canby, OR is seeking a Truckloader with Class A CDL.
- Truckloader employees earn $16.00/hour, plus shift differential and wage progression at 6 months and annually thereafter
- Local driving on public roads near facility, no over the road driving required, always home.
- Excellent benefits packages, vacation, holidays and bonuses offered
- Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
This is a great opportunity for team oriented candidates with interest in working in a manufacturing setting.
Truckloader duties include:
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Primarily receives and moves materials and batteries within a warehouse environment
- Occasionally move trailers ranging from 40-52 feet, with a "yard goat" into shipping and receiving bays. At times, these trailers must go onto public roads around the facility, therefore a Class A CDL is required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Must be able to work all shifts up to 12 hours, as o vertime may be required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to read and understand all inventory specifications required
- Ability to neatly and accurately record required data
- CDL Class A Required
- Warehouse experience operating material handling equipment such as a pallet jack and forklift, required
- Warehouse experience required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Inventory experience required
- Troubleshooting or repair experience preferred
Successful Truckloaders must be willing to learn new things and work in a team environment to get the product out in a safe and timely manner, while meeting quality standards.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.